Business Analyst (Senior)
- Forward thinking IT company
- Excellent company benefit package
- Car allowance and a competitive mileage rate
- Long term career prospects
We are currently recruiting for the role of Business Analyst. This exciting role will including working closely with the product team helping them to analyse the needs of the client and translating those needs into requirements for the development team to realise.
This will be a highly varied role requiring the postholder to perform several tasks including;
- Identifying edge-cases, error conditions etc and impacts to other areas of the business
- Anticipate positive and negative impacts of change to other areas of the organisation
- Help manage change and plan products for the future
- Aid in breaking down technical and architectural complexities
- Working with business users and the product specialist to accurately capture all stakeholder requests and translate them.
- Work with testers to ensure all software components are tested adequately
- Communicate both internally and externally with colleagues to understand needs
- Produce written documentation to support work, report on findings and present to stakeholders as necessary
- Excellent communication and customer service
- Experience working on agile project on-time implementation
- Experienced in behaviour driven development
- Ability to negotiate
- Team Player
- Ability to foster motivation
- Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice or IIBA/IREB qualifications
Please note this role will include considerable travel and overnight stays as standard.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would like to learn more, please submit your CV today.