Account Executive / Customer Support Executive / Client Service
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum, dependent upon experience + Quarterly Performance Bonus
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time - Up to 32 hours Monday to Friday
Do you have an extensive Customer Service background?
Do you have experience in Account Management?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
If so, the Company has an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to join their team in Huddersfield. They are the UK's leading independent provider of fleet and insurer incident management and specialist vehicle recovery services. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking to expand their Client Service Delivery Team.
Client Service Delivery team is a proactive high energy team that support the Client Relationship team, are the custodians of Net Promoter Score and look after a portfolio of 100+ accounts. The team also proactively manage of a portfolio of clients whilst building relationships with key stakeholders.
Your main focuses will be
- Developing proactive and long-term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Promoting customer experience by developing client activity plans and account development plans to support the clients key objectives and meet their key performance metrics
- Proactively ensure all system admin is up to date at all times by proactively chasing information from clients when necessary
- BI, data and analysis by providing accurate MI to the internal business or Clients
A proactive, committed and driven individual with outstanding customer service, communication and relationship building skills.
You will be a real 'people person' who has the ability to build trust and support across a wide network of departments
You will also have;
- Previous experience in handling FCA claims and complaints is desired but not essential
- Experience in Client Service environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident using MS Excel- Spreadsheets/ formulas
What's in it for you?
Supporting you to be the best you can, they'll prepare you for success right from the start. When you join them, you'll enjoy a structured training programme and during your first 12 months, they will continue to develop you in your role through on-going coaching and support so that you have a really great first year. Your development doesn't stop there however as you will go on to learn and build further skills and as you progress your salary will too.
You'll enjoy some fantastic benefits too. For instance:
- Competitive base salary, reviewed annually
- Bonus of £600 - £1200 per annum based on performance, paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with length of service
- 3 x salary death-in-service benefit
- Contributory pension scheme
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Opportunities to develop - training actively encouraged
- Free car parking / shuttle bus for staff travelling on public transport
- Free tea & coffee, on-site café
- Free eye tests and a variety of discounts with local businesses
- Modern break out areas with kitchen facilities and TV area, and shower facilities for those that want to take advantage of their cycle to work scheme.
The company is one of the largest fleet and accident management specialists in the UK. To apply now click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Service Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Account Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager may also be considered for this role.