Commercial Account Support
At G’s, our philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable healthy fresh produce and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything we do, we can only achieve this through the dedication of our people and by working by our values: Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A vacancy has arisen for an Account Support, based at Barway.
This is a new role reporting to the Account Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work in line with our group values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality & Expertise and Can-do
• Support the team across customers including Sainsbury’s, M&S, Waitrose and Ocado.
• Process and distribute sales orders internally and in a timely and accurate manner, while managing the end-to-end process for each sales order
• Liaise with cross functional teams to ensure successful delivery of product to customers – including production, despatch and transport.
• Investigate and resolve any shorts and errors
• Ensure supply chain guidelines are followed as per customer requirements
• Preparing customer price sheets and managing price governance internally within JDE
• Weekend cover on rota basis and provide continuity between the week and weekend account support teams, reporting any issues and information between teams
• Support the team with the set up and coordination of customer visits and sample arrangements
• Work with the wider commercial team to develop and refine current processes and procedures to deliver efficiencies
• Extract relevant data from customer data sites as appropriate
• Promotions - promo form completion and updating promo calendars
• Responsibility for 3 week short term forecasting
The ideal candidate (Experience/qualifications/training/requirements):
• Team player
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Ability to be pro-active and confident in dealing with challenges
• Good time management skills
• Proficient with Microsoft programmes, especially Excel
• Strong attention to detail