Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per year
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 11 September 2019
Location: GU1 4TX
Company: Alps FS Ltd
Job type: Permanent
Full time Administrator needed (part time maybe considered) for Guildford based Chartered Financial Planning firm. Salary depending on knowledge and experience.
Do you have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) a keen eye for detail and are able to work both in a team environment and on your own initiative? Are you highly conscientious and well organised? If so, we might be right for you.
But you must have a genuine interest in working in the financial services industry and will be supported if you wish to study towards industry qualifications as part of your professional development. This is a great opportunity to join a busy Chartered Financial Planners practice.
The administrator’s role is to help provide full administrative support in the office and to the advisers. The main duties include:
- Client correspondence
- Completing Asset Allocation spreadsheets
- Answering telephones and dealing with client non-advice queries
- Scanning and creating entries on Intelliflo’s Intelligent Office (I.O.)
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- New client administration.
- Ensuring client information is correctly recorded and updated on I.O.
- Producing valuations and annual review documents
Client records are computerised using I.O. so familiarity would be an advantage but by no means essential as training will be given.
If you are up to the challenge, send us your CV now