Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
KwikTuf Ltd, a leading Glass Manufacturer in Hull, are currently looking to recruit an additional Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Candidates should have a recognised engineering qualification, with both mechanical and electrical experience.
Them main purpose of the role will be to carry out planned and unplanned maintenance and repair for a range of machinery / equipment, including CNC machining centres, minimising operational downtime.
- Maintain Site Plant and Equipment
- Carry out PPMs using daily check list
- Respond quickly to breakdowns and machinery issues
- Carry out fault finding analysis to identify root cause of equipment breakdown and resolve problem, with minimum disruption to production.
- Have completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship or other engineering qualification
- Be multi-skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Drawings
- Have experience of Preventative Planned Maintenance and Reactive Maintenance
- Have experience of maintaining Plant and Equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Possess Analytical / Problem Solving Skills
- Display excellent Communication Skills
- Have a flexible approach to working.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week on a rotating shift system, working 5.00am to 1.00pm and 1.00pm to 9.00pm. You will also be part of a call-out system.