Project Engineer - Demolition
Project Engineer – Demolition
ABLE Seaton Port, Hartlepool, County Durham
If you are a structural engineering professional with strong AutoCAD skills, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a passion for innovation and high-level performance.
As a market leader in marine decommissioning, ABLE UK operates a number of ports and is a major land owner and developer functioning across the North of England. We have recently welcomed the second Shell Brent platform to our Able Seaton Port (ASP) in Hartlepool.
We are now looking for a Project Engineer to join us and support the successful delivery of our demolition projects.
- Competitive package DOE
- 21 days’ holiday (rising to 25 with service) plus statutory days
- Develop your career with a leader in complex demolition processes
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, well-resourced and decisive business at an exciting time of growth. As we have recently agreed to start a number of new contracts, we are able to offer longevity, an interesting workload and the chance to enhance your existing expertise.
You’ll become a key player in a team who value hard work, common sense and discipline, particularly in relation to maintaining a proud health and safety record.
So, if you’re looking to develop a rewarding career with an award-winning business that has provided excellent services to clients for decades, we want to hear from you.
As a Project Engineer, you’ll prepare, schedule, co-ordinate and monitor the engineering aspects of demolition projects.
Supporting the Project Manager, you will:
- Respond to technical queries and highlight any issues to ensure the success of projects
- Review project information provided by clients and ensure all calculations and data are correct
- Prepare and maintain technical documents, including project briefs and specifications
- Assist with incoming tenders and write and assess reports
- Ensure compliance with safety, health, environmental and quality regulations
To join us as a Project Engineer, you will need:
- Experience in structural engineering
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- A technical qualification applicable to project management
- A degree level qualification in structural engineering or similar
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Structural Engineer, Demolition Project Engineer, Technical Project Manager, Engineering Project Manager, Structural Project Engineer or Demolition Engineer.
This is a full time role, working between the hours of 7:00 – 17:30. These hours may vary depending on project demands.
Webrecruit and ABLE UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Project Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.