Unqualified Supply Teachers - September 2019
Are you an unqualified teacher looking to build your experience in secondary schools?
Are you looking for a new challenge for September?
Academics Ltd are looking for unqualified teachers to cover day to day supply in secondary schools in the Stafford area.
You do not need a qualification for this role but the ideal Cover Supervisor will have excellent interpersonal skills, a firm and confident manner and be committed to delivering quality teaching and learning.
The successful you must:
- Have experience working with children or young adults
- Be a highly enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Be flexible and have access to transport.
- Hold a valid DSB certificate or be prepared to put one in process
- Work with energy, commitment and good humour.
- Have a passionate commitment to our school's ethos.
- Have good behaviour management
- Ability to inspire in students a desire to learn and participate
- Commitment to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
If you are driven, motivated and aim to enhance the educational experience of the pupils that you work with then please apply by forwarding your CV now.