Mobile Paint/Bodyshop Technician
Are you an experienced body shop technician/painter and looking for a new challenge in and around the Sheffield and surrounding areas? If the answer is "YES", then you could be just the person we are looking for!
Automotive Repair Systems Ltd is one of the largest independent Mobile SMART Repair companies in the UK with over 100 Mobile Technicians, and due to our structured expansion programme we are now recruiting additional Mobile Paint Repair Technicians across the Sheffield and Southern Yorkshire region.
The successful candidate(s) will provide Mobile SMART Paint Repair services to our customers within the Sheffield, and Yorkshire areas, thus offering excellent earning potential. The successful Mobile Paint Repair Technicians should have a valid UK driving licence, be physically fit, well presented, friendly, customer focussed and most importantly work to a high standard!
Successful applicants should expect to work Monday to Friday during Franchised Motor Dealer opening hours.
Additional requirements are as follows:-
• A self motivated individual and able to work on their own initiative
• Min 3 years paint experience (Preferably ATA/IMI/QAA and working to PAS 125 formats)
• Good knowledge and application of fillers.
• Able to paint a min of 2 vertical panels and blend
• Has great attention to detail
• Been customer facing in former roles
• Good command of Maths and English required
• Prepared to travel on a daily basis
• Able to be flexible with hours as our customers require
All applicants will need to attend a half day technical assessment before any offer is made, and following this, if successful, and depending on previous experience, further training will be given to understand our processes and procedures.
If you have the credentials we require, and you'd like a new challenge for great earning potential then please contact us!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to become ATA accredited technicians in our new IMI accredited in-house training centre based at our Head Office in Kent.