Communications and Marketing Officer
Communications and Marketing Officer -- Higher Education -- 3 month contract -- Immediate Start
The client is a Russel Group University in the heart of London with multiple faculties and institutes. This is an opportunity for a Communications and Marketing Officer to join a leading department within the University.
The Communications and Marketing Officer will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Designing and producing web communications (website, intranet, e-newsletters and social media posts etc.).
- Event coordination.
- Content creation for a variety of channels.
- Creation of online and offline marketing collateral.
- Stakeholder engagement and communication.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent and demonstrable writing skills.
- Computer literate with knowledge of website channels.
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams.
- Strong stakeholder engagement.
- Previously held a position in Higher Education.
- Possibility of temporary to permanent opportunity.
- GBP28,000-GBP30,000 paid on a daily rate.
- 3 month contract.
- 36.5 hours per week.