Our client, a leading Business Intelligence & Data consultancy, based in Central London (Blackfriars), are currently hiring for an Account Manager to nurture, develop and expand a portfolio of existing client accounts globally in their Financial Services, Banking & Insurance vertical.
- Expand key account client relationships across in the Financial Services, Banking & Insurance vertical, driving and growing revenues via existing accounts.
- Ensure weekly, monthly and quarterly commitments are consistently exceeded through high activity rates and an ambitious approach to your clients
- Proactive, daily use of ionternal CRM to log and manage activity, lead progression and pipeline management
- Ensure strong renewal rates among your Key Account through the provision of differentiated, proactive client support and understanding of your clients business and value-alignment
- Define Key Account strategy for each global account.
- Excellent relationship management experience and skills
- Strong internal/existing account development skills
- Proven success working with and up-selling to C-level executives, within mid-market and enterprise level companies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience of working to targets and growing existing client accounts
- Ability to travel as required.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Our client offers excellent remuneration and bonus package in addition to excellent career progression opportunities.
Please apply online for consideration