We are currently recruiting for a Plumbing Instructor/Technician for 15 hours per week.
Salary: GBP23,213 (Pro rata salary for 40% - GBP9,285)
Background to the Post:
The person appointed will join the plumbing team. The area delivers training on plumbing courses Level 1-3 to Apprenticeships, full and part time.
To carry out training and assessment for learners to include the following tasks:
- Skills development within a workshop environment
- Support candidates to achieve their qualifications
- Provide feedback on progress
- Guide and coach the candidates
- Assessment of competence to national standards
- Maintenance of workshop equipment.
- To develop the skills of students within the area of the workshop
- To administer and oversee skills training
- To apply assessment procedures and methods using pre-prepared learning material
- To prepare & set-up physical materials and equipment for workshop activities
- To produce a preventative maintenance schedule and carry out such maintenance on all tools and workshop equipment
- To order workshop equipment and materials in conjunction with the team
- To maintain the workshop to current H&S standards
- To assist in developing this area of work.
The list of duties is not exhaustive but outlines the main features of the post at appointment and may vary as the job evolves without affecting the nature of the duties or the responsibility level.
If this role is of interest or you would like further information please contact Ross at concept Resources. Alternatively please apply today.