Apprentice Finance Administrator
Job title: Finance Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: City of London
Wage: GBP13,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 6pm / 37.5 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7.5 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administrator Level 3
My client is a leading technology company with more than 20 offices worldwide. Specialising in programmatic advertising and website optimisation, Ve delivers a range of solutions through one platform. These solutions use unique insights to help online businesses successfully drive new traffic to their website, increase conversions onsite and recover lost sales.
The Apprentice will assist in maintaining the accuracy of financial records by undertaking a range of financial administrative tasks.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Annual bonuses
- Annual pay increase
- 31 days annual leave entitlement including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Processing and recording accounts receivable financial transactions and bank payments
- Raising sales invoices
- Affiliate transaction status and cash received reports
- Agency commission reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Responding to emails and accounts queries
- Cover/assistance where required for other functions within the finance team and assistance with enquiries and other ad hoc requests from the business.
- Responsible for banking of customer cheques
- Any other ad hoc administration tasks for the wider company
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent numerical skills, including high level of accuracy and good attention to detail
- Highly driven with a can-do attitude
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with challenging situations
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Fluent in English- another foreign language would be a plus
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.