Senior Advisor - Performance
Morgan Hunt are currently working with one of the UK's most important Regulatory Bodies in their search for a temporary Senior Performance Advisor.
The purpose of this role will be to provide expert advice to the organisation regarding performance management. The organisation is implementing a new performance system and they require someone to improve data and fill in gaps, develop new and existing performance indicators and creating new benefit profiles.
This role will be perfect for someone with experience in data and performance analysis who has used and improved performance indicators for business planning purposes in a previous role. Somebody with experience within local or central government would be desirable.
Job Title: Senior Performance Advisor
Location: London (City of)
Hourly Rate: GBP16.00 - GBP20.00
Job Type: Temporary (6 Months, likely extension)
Hours: Full-time (36 hours per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- Lead on the review and embedding of the performance management strategy and performance realisation plan
- Ensure implementation of the plan along with analysis to improve the management of performance
- Provide expert advice and guidance to all staff on performance management and realisation (including reports to various senior management teams and audit committees on a quarterly basis)
- Coordinate performance identification, creating and maintenance of profiles, maps and forecasts to define, quantify and leverage benefits
- Design and facilitate performance discovery workshops
- Develop and deliver guidance and training to embed performance realisation
- Contribute to corporate PMO - including performance reviews and assessment of change request and their impact
- Carry out ongoing performance assessments
- Educated to Degree level
- Project Management or Managing Benefits qualification (or equivalent)
- Policy development and review experience (within performance management)
- Good IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to negotiate with senior management
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience giving formal presentations and training sessions
- Familiarity with UK political systems
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Senior Performance Advisor.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role