Our global pharmaceutical client based in Milton Keynes is recruiting a Quality Technician to join their busy team. The role is a contract role initially for 12 months with a possible extension and offers an hourly rate of GBP12.00 - GBP17.50 per hour depending on experience, plus 25 days holiday pro rata and other benefits.
The main duties of this role include:
- Aid in the coordination of the complaint database used within External Manufacturing Quality.
- Liaise with Contract manufacturing organisations (CMOs) to ensure timely closure of complaint records within the PV Works Complaint database system.
- Review and approve documentation from contract manufacturing organisations relating to product quality complaints.
- Maintain any required key performance indicators for Complaint Management for the External Manufacturing EMEA team.
Post requirements/ Previous Experience
- A graduate, or equivalent, with a science or engineering background
- Experience of working with a high level of accuracy and efficiency is critical
- Experience of cGMP and working within an external manufacturing management system would be a distinct advantage.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.
- Technical report writing and database management.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing processes desirable
- Experience of using Microsoft software, such as; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.