This is a unique opportunity for a Workforce / Resource Planner to join us at Arcadis at a time of growth and transformation.
In this position you will be supporting our Infrastructure Business Unit areas to ensure our people are allocated to projects in an efficient and effective manner to deliver exceptional results to our clients.
You will be responsible for operational and strategic forecasting and will work closely with the wider Strategic Workforce Planning team to provide analytics to the business while working collaboratively with the Resource Planning team to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
We will provide training to become the subject matter expert on our new Resource Planning tool (Oracle) and support your business unit to ensure all resource allocations are accurate and the BU is maximising the resource management approach.
- Experience within Resource / Workforce Planning
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Desired: Experience within the Buildings, Infrastructure, Water or Environment sector
- Desired: Experience of using Resource Management Systems