To support the new business process and be the provider of primary research across all key markets, including PRS (Build-to-Rent, Co-living and Serviced Apartments) in the UK and mainland Europe.
- To support the Commercial Director in new business appraisals including preparation of estimates, budgets and business cases for new tenders and bids
- Maintain the opportunities pipeline including the number of sites, locations, beds managed etc, together with the potential clients database.
- Maintain the management agreements log to reflect new agreements together with terminated agreements
- Produce business proposals and management agreements from existing resources for new clients
- Liaise with new clients as required to obtain information for appraisals, bids and other management proposal documents.
- To take ownership for the accurate and timely production of pre-mobilisation and initial operational budgets for potential clients
- Work with senior Mobilisation and Operations staff to tailor the pre-mobilisation and initial budgets for final actual building specification and requirements of confirmed sites
- Due to the nature of the role, workloads may vary considerably thus the role requires a well organised individual with the ability and flexibility to prioritise a range of tasks to ensure on time delivery including short notice urgent tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
- Self starter and self reliant with the ability to use own initiative
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Management of senior colleagues and peers
European languages, preferably Spanish or Italian, would be advantageous but is not essential for the role