**Exclusive Interior Designer Vacancy in Glasgow**
Hays are delighted to bring this fantastic new position exclusively to the market.
Our client boasts a very modern, state of the art office, a friendly and dynamic working environment in addition the opportunity to work on extremely varied and interesting work with a number of high profile public and private sector clients.
Specialising in workplace design, and commercial office fit outs mainly, with some recent ventures into bars and restaurants.
This position is excellent opportunity for an Interior designer to join not only an organisation where people matter, but also one who are performing very well in the market, and have a very strong financial backbone.
We are seeking candidates with ambition to progress and who enjoy working collaboratively within a vibrant team. As well as technical competence, we are looking for candidates to think laterally, be innovative, have excellent commercial awareness and who will provide a first-class service to their clients.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development of new and repeat business
- Manage client relationships and service delivery on a project-by-project basis
- Supporting Practice Management in the day-to-day running of the business
- Interior design for office workplace environments an advantage
- Project management and Contract Administration duties for larger projects.
- Designing and implementing small - medium sized projects.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment within the management of projects. Requirements
- Ability to demonstrate good all-round Interior experience and knowledge
- Ability to contribute to the growth of Atkins by identifying and developing opportunities with new and existing clients. * Knowledge of Office Workplace design
- Be effective with implementation 'best practice'; efficient use of digital and other resources.
- To handle, with minimal assistance a range of client instructions and project delivery
- To work and where required lead teams particularly on larger commissions * Good team working skills and ability to communicate well
- A full driving license and prepared to travel as required
- Strong IT skills as required to deliver the services required by our clients, Microsoft office, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and Creative In Design.
Our client offers a very competitive salary. They also support equal opportunities as they believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed our customers' expectations. This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you prior to interview.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.