Reporting to the Head of Brand Identity, you'll be responsible for the day-to-day development and management of film and photography content for Butlin's. You will have good knowledge and a passion for creating content, playing a pivotal role in delivering engaging content for the brand.
• The Content Manager will have the creative imagination to produce and guide production of content that reflects the direction of our brand and excites guests.
• The Content Manager will be responsible for managing content development, working with our film and photography in-house team and agencies, pulling together a yearly content calendar.
• Working alongside the Social Media and Website teams, this role will be responsible for the creation of entertaining and informative content for our digital channels both on and off resort. This will include managing new shoots and edits as well as repurposing content for different uses.
• They will collaborate with internal teams to develop clear briefs for projects and execute from concept to completion.
• Working closely with the Marketing, PR, Digital and Resort teams, the Content Manager will act as the first point of contact for content queries and requests and will own and maintain the Butlin's image and film asset libraries.
• The Content Manager will also be responsible for bringing the Butlin's archive alive for the Butlin's team, our guests and third parties. They will lead the relationship with the History of Advertising Trust (HAT) and be their main point of contact. They will manage all archive queries from team, the press, Butlin's guests and other third parties and work with HAT to supply stories and assets as appropriate.
• The Content Manager will develop and maintain strong relationships with our creative agencies, in-house studio and other key partners, taking ownership for ensuring creative integrity and brand objectives are met.
• Working alongside the wider Brand team, the Content Manager will come up with inspiring, innovative ideas, in line with current trends, ensuring that the brand is developed and consistently applied across a range of channels.
• Creation of timely and compelling film and photography content
• A seamless, efficient and cost-effective way of working with our in-house Studio, on resort content creator and external agencies
• An up-to-date asset library
• Budget management
• Productive relationships with key stakeholders (internal and agencies), ie being easy and great to work with
We are looking for someone with experience of generating quality, impactful multi-media content for a known consumer brand. They should have demonstrable experience of juggling multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment from concept to deliverable and a track record of being able to bring a brand to life visually in new and creative ways. The ideal candidate will be a people-person, who actively enjoys working collaboratively.
Ideally, they will have a number of years proven content management expertise including managing the production process (either as a client or agency). This should include demonstrable experience of taking briefs and interpreting them to deliver a range of content for different needs and different channels. Although we currently use an external film production company and photographer, the pace at which we need to create more and more content has increased and so experience of writing, producing, self-shooting and editing quality content would be desirable.
They will need a full, clean driving license and the flexibility to travel to our resorts on a regular basis (including overnight stays, sometimes over weekends).
Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills go without saying, as does a genuine interest in the Butlin's brand.