Your new company
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce. We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
Your new role
The successful applicant will be the overall lead for the design direction across TPR's digital estate. They will be responsible for product level design decisions while managing a portfolio of activities within the Online Services team.
- Develop wireframes, interactive prototypes and styled prototypes for the information architecture, web pages, and new user-facing features for the TPR website and online campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of design concepts, interpreting evidence-based research, best-practice guidance and performance metrics and incorporating this into your work.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to develop and test digital products, user journey designs and campaigns
- Advocate for user needs, making recommendations to improve the user experience always
- Work to, and expand upon, the in-house style guide and design elements pattern library ensure that all output meets the corporate accessibility standard (WCAG AA).
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of css/html and online prototyping tools
- Experience of working in an agile environment, constructing a minimum viable product and prioritising features for future release
- Experience in optimising websites for mobile devices and responsive grid-based layout
- Experience of leading collaborative team workshops to achieve consensus around design decisions
- Experience of working with developers on the team to communicate design detail and successfully implement designs ensuring consistency with brand, style guidelines and look and feel.
- Professional qualification in User Experience, Web Design, Graphic Design,
- HCI or Digital related disciplines.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service
What you'll get in return
As well as a starting salary from GBP33,057, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.