Digital Marketing Executive
Your life as a Digital Marketing Executive
You'll get stuck in from the start, enjoying the fast-paced environment and relishing the challenge of managing all digital marketing activities. As well as getting involved with the whole marketing mix, you'll enjoy the mix of people you meet as you build relationships and communication channels at all levels inside and outside the business. You'll even find space in your brain to explore better ways of working and reaching customers through digital initiatives!
What you'll do
On a day to day basis, your role will typically include:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Take the lead on any digital marketing campaigns in line with brand messaging
- Utilise a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Manage the day to day content of websites ensuring all content is accurate and up-to-date
- Manage the relationship with our external web and digital agencies, ensuring that they are thoroughly briefed on projects where necessary
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a team player with two or more years digital marketing experience who's passionate about brand building and the customer experience and who has:
- A degree-level qualification
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and email marketing
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills for prioritising tasks and meeting deadlines
- A willingness to learn and develop their skills and knowledge
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening
And, ideally, but not vitally:
- A marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent)
- Some experience in the property industry
- Experience working with remote teams
- Design skills and knowledge, particularly of Adobe Creative Suite
What we do
We deliver national coverage across the board, in surveying and mortgage services. In all areas, our revolutionary spirit has the customer at its heart.
What we care about
Revolutionising our customers' experience is what drives us each and every day. We thrive on shaking up the industry and doing what it takes to make customers' lives easier and better. Because they deserve more and we want to be the ones to wow them.
We believe our greatest asset is our people and by empowering them to make a difference our people can become the best they can be.
If you require any reasonable adjustments for any part of the recruitment process, please let our recruitment team know within your covering letter.