Onsite Consultant -HR
- Full Time
Want to work for a fast-growing global MSP and RPO committed to creating a more inclusive world of work? A workforce solutions provider which supplies and manages talent for some of the world's biggest and most recognisable brands? A business that is built on trust in its people and where over 80% of those people enjoy flexible working?
At Guidant Global, we're on a mission to change our industry for the better. We believe that our people are our biggest asset and strategic advantage. We are real people, recruiting real people. That's why we encourage our people to bring their authentic selves to work, so they can feel their best in and out of the office every day. At Guidant Global, we're people-centric to our core.
If you're looking for a career with purpose, autonomy and progression, join us on our journey. Together, we can show the world #ABetterWay.
We're looking for an On-site Consultant in Rocester
A day in the life of an Onsite Partner at Guidant Global includes???
Providing service excellence to our customers (clients, candidates, workers & suppliers) by embracing a promised based culture. This role will see you managing the service and temporary workforce for a designated account on-site and to build strong, long standing relationships with our Customers.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will be
- Communicate in a professional manner with the client to ensure they are kept up to date with progress against particular requirements.
- Develop and continuously improve the service provided.
- Ensure that all relevant worker checks have been completed prior to organising interviews or placing on assignment.
- Ensure all workers have signed contracts and are aware and comply with company, client and statutory requirements.
- Manage the temporary workforce to ensure that absence/attrition is dealt with in-line with the correct management process and within the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Produce monthly statistical information to the client on Guidant workforce performance.
- Attend all operational client meetings where Guidant presence is required.
- Ensure that all current employment laws, legislative or otherwise are maintained.
What we're looking for
We need a proactive, consultative person that has ideally worked in an on-site role before, who can build professional and collaborative relationships by naturally building rapport with all Customers (Client, Team, Candidates, Workers and Suppliers). You will ideally need some HR knowledge as well.
Why should you join #TeamGuidant
- You'll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work - over 80% of our people work flexibly.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths.
- We are an Investor in People Platinum employer, a Disability Confident Leader, and a Sunday Times Top 100 company to work for.
- We are a Glassdoor open company with one of the highest ratings (4.8)
- We offer an enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Everyone at Guidant Global gets a flexible benefits package - including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
- You'll also have access to our employee assistance help-line and life assurance scheme.
- We're an ambitious, vibrant company who want to challenge our industry with inventive, creative approaches. We want you to be part of our exciting growth plans.
We are disability confident
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability or long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role.
We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer. Guidant Global recognise that the best talent can't always do a Monday to Friday 9-5 role. Just let us know what suits you and we will try our hardest to flex the role to suit you. We want the best people not the ones that work the longest hours.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.A better way - Be the change
Our ambition is to change the quick-fix, profit first, impersonal approach that prevails in the recruitment industry, because we know there is a better way. We stand for a collaborative, people-centric approach that builds true partnerships based on trust. Our people take bold action; supporting and challenging each other to be a positive and powerful influence in the world of work. Join #TeamGuidant - Be the change.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.