We are currently working with a leading manufacturer of accessible vehicle solutions based in Smethwick. As a well established organisation since the early 1990's it's a great time to join this growing company
- Location: Smethwick
- Salary: GBP8.70 per hour
- Contract Type: Temp until Christmas
- Manager: Press Area Supervisor
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Vertical drilling (Drilling, reaming, tapping threads, countersinking).
- Operating the band saw.
- Understand / be able to read CAD drawings.
- Using Vernier callipers to measure goods accurately.
- Keeping area and machines clean and tidy.
- Experience A minimum of 3 years' electrical experience. (Preferably from an engineering / Automotive
- Experience in a similar role
- Good written and verbal skills needed to carry out the build and communicate with Line Managers.
- Flexible attitude to work duties.
- Good attention to detail.
- Work well within a team.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.