Investor Relations Administrator
A leading investor relations firm based in Central London are on the lookout for an analytical graduate to join their growing team. If you are looking for finance graduate jobs in London? Apply to this Investor Relations Administrator role today.
In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, you will be joining a global investor relations consultancy, who offer analysis, research and advice to a huge range of global public companies. Their client list is filled to the brim with impressive corporate clients - such as J.P Morgan, BlackRock, Barclays, EasyJet and Allianz. Based in the heart of London, they work to provide intelligent insights to manage relations with capital markets and stakeholders.
In this Investor Relations Administrator graduate job, you will assist the analytics administration team in the analysis of share registers of UK & International public companies. Reporting to the Head of Analytics, you will also be working with wider teams to ensure the high quality shareholder analysis for clients. This is a fantastic role for a well-organised, detail-orientated professional with an analytical approach to database management.
In this Investor Relations Administrator job, your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day administration, including managing client requests and following up on responses
- Learning about key regulations within the sector and related issues e.g. country legislation
- Understanding and managing enquiries made by public companies regarding share ownership
- Gaining a greater understanding of investor relations and consulting
- Supporting the wider analytics administration team, as well as the Head of Analytics & Managing Director
To excel in this Investor Relations Administrator role, you'll need:
- A 2.1 from a top university
- Top analytical skills with fantastic Excel abilities
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Previous office experience is desirable
- A keen interest in investor relations
Benefits of the job
- A great starting salary of GBP24,000
- A chance to work in a global investor relations consultancy
- Intensive and ongoing training at your disposal
- A fantastic opportunity to work with an impressive roster of clients
- Ideally located in offices right in the heart of London
Looking for investor relations graduate jobs in London and want to join a leading IR firm? If you're interested in finance and you want to gain invaluable commercial experience, apply for this Investor Relations Administrator job in London today!