Becoming a Bid Writer with Capita Enforcement Services:
Equita, Ross & Roberts and Stirling Park form Capita's Enforcement Division, and are the UK's leading provider of debt management services to the public and private sector. Our Bid Team are responsible for securing new business and contract extensions with existing clients through the formal Invitation to Tender process. We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join the team.
What you will do:
- Prepare formal bid documentation for submission to Local Authorities.
- Produce highly visual and well written documentation to 100% accuracy.
- Design and produce high quality visuals using ideas from bid meetings, and conversations with operational experts within the business.
- You will also be required to carry out other administrative duties required by the Sales and Marketing Team as and when required, this could include (but is not limited to) designing marketing literature, proof reading, filing, printing, and appointment setting.
Your experience will include:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to produce work with 100% accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Experience within the tender / bid process
- Experienced in producing high quality written and graphical sales documentation
- Advanced experience of using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Motivated and enthusiastic attitude together with professional appearance and manner
- Ability to respond to urgent needs with composure and efficiency
- Self motivated with the ability to manage own workload
- Experience within the debt collection or enforcement industry
- Experience working with local authorities
About Capita Enforcement Services
Capita Enforcement Services provide a comprehensive range of civil and high court collection, recovery and enforcement services through our Equita and Ross & Roberts businesses in England and Wales, and Stirling Park in Scotland. Our enforcement services work with our local government business across a number of its contracts - collecting council tax, business rates parking fines, rent and other debts.
Enforcement Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 27), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.