We are recruiting for a Contract Manager for our client who is an operational consultant and specialist contractor within the water industry.
The Contract Manager will be responsible for the operations and performance of leak detection services to deliver industry leading performance. Must demonstrate good management skills as well as exceptional leadership and safety behaviours.
The successful candidate will be based in Scotland covering all regions as and when required.
- Lead, develop and coach teams to achieve industry leading performance, driving productivity
- Ensure operational delivery and business development, realise new opportunities and form strategies for growth
- Work alongside the senior leadership team to realise budgetary targets, identify efficiency opportunities and implement change as appropriate
- Experience with health and safety risk management and behavioural leadership
- Ability to liaise directly with clients / customers / stakeholders & retain a positive relationship at all times
- Well versed in industry best practice active leakage management and control
- A good understanding of technologies and innovation
- Has a current awareness of water company protocol, systems and operating methods
- Can formulate detailed technical reports / papers / presentations
- Has the ability to utilise personal contacts & develop existing relationships
- Ability to control 'end to end' process including program management / operational delivery / financial control and reporting.
- Able to manage and develop KPI's to deliver challenging targets
- Monitor and control performance across the regions
Skills / Knowledge:
- Possess a utilities background
- Proven experience of key account management and operational contract delivery
- Technical knowledge in pressure management & water networks
- Detailed knowledge of current water industry practices & policies for water quality assurance.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships & contacts.
- Excellent presentation, communication & computer skills (office suite & corporate systems)
- Ability to self-manage workload & prioritise.
- Health & Safety management
A senior role for someone with a utilities background and proven experience of key account management and operational contract delivery.
Education / Qualifications:
Desirable but not essential:
- HND / HNC in technical subject.
- NEBOSH or IOSH accredited
- Professional memberships
You are required to drive for the role and must hold a full and valid driving licence.
In return my client offers: Competitive salary, company car, bonus and benefits package.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company with excellent company benefits then click on the 'applynow' button
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Finlay Jude Associates Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.