Senior Medical Writer
Senior Medical Writer - Healthcare Communications Agency - Cambridgeshire - GBPCompetitive Salary DOE
Joining a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency with a difference???you will be creating thought-provoking and engaging content for a range of audiences.The Company
This Senior Medical Writer opportunity will be working for a leading creative healthcare communications agency. They are known for producing engaging, insightful and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
- An award-winning healthcare communications agency.
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global clients.
- Modern offices in a picturesque location with numerous amenities nearby.
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
As a Senior Medical Writer you will bridge the gap between creativity and scientific understanding; working collaboratively with the planning, design and client services teams to ensure that content produced for campaigns is in line with the client brief, brand and language.
- You will work collaboratively within internal teams to develop inventive copy to fulfil demanding briefs
- Conducting in-depth research into language, therapeutic areas and scientific theory to ensure the highest standard of content are produced
- Develop engaging copy for a range of medical communications outputs and audiences
- Enjoying a variety of workload, working on diverse projects ranging from patient, clinician and corporate communications
To be successful for this Senior Medical Writer, you will have a solid level of medical writing experience gained within an agency setting???you will have an inquisitive mind and be able to produce scientifically accurate and exciting copy across a range of platforms.
- Degree-educated (or higher) in a biomedical science
- At least 2-3 years+ medical writing experience
- Demonstrate a passion and interest in the healthcare industry
- Possess a creative flair combined with an attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a collaborative manner and as part of a successful, hardworking team
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
This Senior Medical Writing vacancy won't be around for long, so don't delay to get in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.