Freelance PR Manager (Luxury)
My client are a leading marketing agency in Central London who provide strategic marketing, branding & creative design, content, digital marketing as well as PR and communications for their clients in the luxury industry. They are looking for a Freelance PR Manager to join them ASAP for a 12 month contract role.
The agency have a team of senior advisors in New York, LA, United Arab Emirates and Australia, their dynamic team work together to deliver strategic brand, marketing and visual content solutions to support their clients' luxury marketing needs.
They have some brilliant new business on the table and so are looking for a Freelance PR Manager to come on board as soon as possible.
The Freelance PR Manager will have:
- Experience working either client or agency side for high end, luxury or boutique brands
- Excellent UK media contacts within the luxury industries, from property and automotive to beauty and lifestyle
The Freelance PR Manager will be:
- Working on a mixture of social, digital and events
- Creating bespoke and innovative PR campaigns that align with the luxury brand position
- Working on media relations, social media engagement, media training and strategic activations
Daily rate is DOE and contract length is 12 months.
There is plenty of room for progression either as a contractor or coming on permanently, and this role is ideal for a Freelance PR Manager who is keen to quickly progress in their next contract.
I am the agency's exclusive partner on this role, so if this is of interest please apply. I have interview slots for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, with my client looking to make an offer before the end of the week next week.