Architectural Technician - Norfolk
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are currently seeking an Architectural Technician to join their successful team based in Norfolk.
- You will use AutoCAD and ArchiCAD to deliver Technical drawings on a number of projects
- Preparing and presenting design proposals using computer-aided design (CAD) and traditional methods
- Evaluate and advise on refurbishment, repair, reuse, recycling and deconstruction of buildings
- Produce Technical Drawings
- Degree Qualified in Architecture / Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Experience working on a range of UK project types
- Strong ability using AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Revit
- Confident delivering technical drawings
- Must have a driving licence
- Have excellent Knowledge of UK Building Regulation
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Salary and benefits:
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus other company benefits.GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.