GTS Function Governance Coordinator (10m FTC)
Salary: Up to GBP25,000
My client, are looking for a graduate with an IT related degree to join their leading Wealth Management business.
You will be an IT Governance Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting the Governance, Risk and Compliance Team in the application and maintenance of internal governance controls and processes. This is a critical role within a small, high- performing team, so an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to utilise their own skills and learn more.
- You will responsible for a number of Governance, Risk and Compliance related activities.
- You will be co-ordinating the planning, preparation and control of meetings.
- You will be helping to ensure that the correct process are followed.
- You will be making sure that any IT change is compliant.
- You will be providing presentations to Stakeholders as required.
- Good organisation and Analytical experience
- Coordination/Administration experience
- Stakeholder Management
- Good communicator
- The ability to demonstrate an interest in the business area.
- Relevant related IT degree.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Bonnie Browning on or please email .