Freelance Senior Account Manager (Luxury)
My client are a leading marketing agency in Central London who provide strategic marketing, branding & creative design, content, digital marketing as well as PR and communications for their clients in the luxury industry. They are looking for a Freelance senior Account Manager to join them ASAP for a 12 month contract role.
The agency have a team of senior advisors in New York, LA, United Arab Emirates and Australia, their dynamic team work together to deliver strategic brand, marketing and visual content solutions to support their clients' luxury marketing needs.
They have some brilliant new business on the table and so are looking for a Freelance Senior Account Manager or a Freelance Senior Project Manager (client services experience) to come on board as soon as possible.
The Freelance Senior Account Manager will have:
- Experience working either client or agency side for high end, luxury or boutique brands
- Experience working on integrated campaigns
- Project management experience/skills
- Have excellent attention to detail, be highly organised, efficient and able to hold their own with clients, keeping them update and providing them with an excellent service.
The Freelance Senior Account Manager will be:
- Working on a mixture of social, digital and events
- Responsible for actioning various marketing tasks
- Attending meetings and events with clients, and be able to hold your own
- Providing strategic brand evaluation
Daily rate is DOE and contract length is 12 months.
There is plenty of room for progression either as a contractor or coming on permanently, and this role is ideal for a Freelance Senior Account Manager who is keen to quickly progress in their next contract.
I am the agency's exclusive partner on this role, so if this is of interest please apply. I have interview slots for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, with my client looking to make an offer before the end of the week next week.