Primary Teacher - Chester
Are you looking for regular, flexible teaching work in primary schools in the Chester and/or Ellesmere Port area?
We are looking for Primary Teachers for day to day supply covering courses, PPA and sickness in the Chester and Ellesmere Port area. We will consider any primary teacher with experience of teaching EYFS - KS2.
We will also have opportunities for long term assignments for things like maternity, long term sickness cover etc.
Benefits of supply work with Academics
- Regular supply work in local schools across Cheshire, Ellesmere Port and the Wirral
- Mostly advanced notice of bookings
- Working in good and outstanding schools
- Clear behaviour management policies
- Friendly supportive staff
- Flexible work
- Competitive pay rates
As an Academics day to day supply teacher you will need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of formative assessments, planning and marking
- Ideally willing to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
- Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
- A positive can do attitude
To find out more about registering with Academics today, simply follow the instructions.
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview in our Ellesmere Port or Warrington office, recent references and an enhanced DBS check.
Academics Ltd is an employment business.