Job Title Programme Manager
Global Technology Infrastructure Services is a team of approximately 4,300 colleagues based in EMEA, US, APAC and Africa. We're accountable for delivering and supporting resilient, secure infrastructure technology and services to customers, clients and colleagues.
As a Programme Manager, you'll be working within the Foundation Transformation team within the Global Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS) Cyber Portfolio focusing on security led initiatives.What will you be doing?
- Navigating Director & Managing Director stakeholders across Chief Security Office, GTIS and Business Units with excellent communication skills
- Managing and executing fast paced diverse programmes of work engaging multiple teams across the Bank to deliver business outcomes
- Driving leadership, team management and excellent people skills to drive outcomes in a Matrix environment
- Driving forward strategic priorities for GTIS, CSO & Business Units (BUs) using these to manage change programmes
- Identifying, planning and coordinating projects or work-streams within a programme of business change, managing interdependencies in support of business strategies
- Maintaining a strategic view over the set of projects, providing the framework for implementing business initiatives, or large-scale change,to achieve the project vision
- Planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting on activities related to the programme or project.
- Reviewing quality of direct report's project delivery at all stages through the project life cycle, ensuring best practice has been adhered to
- Strong experience as a Programme Manager
- Strong experience in managing large intricate budgets; knows overall departmental budget and cost dynamics;
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization, including up to MD Level
- Strong knowledge or management of applications and infrastructure projects/programmes
- Experience of working in the financial/banking industry would be highly desirable
We are set in the beautiful countryside of Knutsford, and have lots to on offer to our employees including: Dress down code every day, an onsite gym, remote working, Starbucks, family fun days, Astro turf, Tennis courts and much more. We also offer a free shuttle bus service from Knutsford train station to the site in the morning and from the site back to the train station in the evening.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit the website for more details.Our Values
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.Our Diversity
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work,
feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.Our Benefits
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.