SC Cleared Chief Systems Engineer - Outside IR35 Pipeline
We are currently creating pipeline for Chief Systems Engineer roles that we will be recruiting for across several Government Organisations and Contracting Authorities in the coming weeks / months.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles.
As Chief Systems Engineer, you will:
- Ensure effective integration across space, ground, operations, and system segment activities and products; hardware and software
- Coordinate system integration requirements
- Interact and collaborate with contractor(s) and government leads to ensure that all system level interface requirements are consistent
- Develop, document, execute, integrate and evolve engineering processes as required to support the design and development of the system segment within the EDDP
- Support to prepare ITTs and other relevant technical documentation
- Develop briefings, plans, papers, and other documentation in support of UK GNSS EDDP
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or equivalent is required in Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical, Communications Engineering (technical), Physics, or similar.
- Active DV clearance
- Deep knowledge of GNSS theory and practice
- Deep knowledge of implementing RF and digital signal processing techniques into practical engineering implementation and bringing to an operational context.
- 5+ years of demonstrated engineering experience within complex system engineering environments/programmes, experience in space, ground, operations or sustainment segments of a space programme is of preference, in particular, GNSS
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of the Enterprise Architect and DOORS tools
If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being added to our pipeline, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.