Commercial Catering Engineer / COMCAT Engineer
Commercial Catering Engineer / COMCAT Engineer - London
Starting Basic from GBP38,000+ / Door to door pay / Up to 15hrs available in overtime / 32 days holiday / Van + Fuel Card / Van can be used for personal use!
Having being established for over 20 years, we have come to be known as one of the market leaders in the Refrigeration and commercial catering industry and we put this down to our fantastic relationships with our clients as well as being able to order parts instantly!
Our Main client base includes Schools, Hospitals, Restaurants and Bars throughout the UK.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Field based meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat 1,2, 3, 5
- LPG (Would be an advantage)
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from GBP38,000
- 42.5 hour week (30 mins paid lunch break included in this)
- Overtime paid at your standard rate Monday-Friday and time and a half at weekends
- Paid door to door
- Up to 15 hours of Overtime available for engineers in and around London
- On call currently 1-4 with GBP100 standby payment + overtime rates
- 24 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Smart Phone
- Van + Fuel Card
- Van can also be used for personal use!
- Top up COMCAT training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.