Do you want to work for a large organisation with roots that spread across the world? Interested in being part of a team that puts time into developing their staff within a wonderful work environment? Are you a finance professional looking for an exciting new career move? Then look no further!
My client is a c.GBP100m turnover organisation based in London looking for an Accountant to join their busy finance team. The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Ensure that all company assets are accounted for and allocated throughout the various departments within the organisation correctly.
- Full responsibility for company cash flow, presenting reports to the Finance Director weekly to make sure they are aware of the state of funds.
- Perform and oversee bank reconciliations of varying complexity and sizes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all accounts are inputted onto SUN and that all monthly journals are posted correctly and in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic next step for those looking to further their career in a role that offers development opportunities and support towards any relevant professional qualifications that candidates are looking to start working towards or complete. Furthermore, there is also the offer of a generous benefits package, including flexible working, health and dental insurance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar transactional role.
- Knowledge of the accountancy system SUN.
- Ideally experience of working with investments, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, etc.).
- The willingness to develop and help those around them to develop too.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role will be filled before the closing date.