Customer Support/Account Manager/Helpdesk Consultant (Legal/Conveyanci
- Customer Service/Account Manager/Helpdesk Growing Legal Software Company
- Training and on-going Development - Career Development opportunity with Team Lead and Management scope
- GBP20,000-GBP30,000 salary depending on experience
- Waterloo London
Our client a global leader in the provision of Conveyancing Support Solutions is currently looking for a Helpdesk Support Consultant/Customer Success Manager.
The position will ideally suit candidates with a background in one of the following: Conveyancing, Legal, Paralegal, Property, Helpdesk Support, Claims, Customer Services.
- Ensuring all queries and complaints received in a timely fashion and within agreed SLA's.
- Provide a first point of contact for resolution of routine internal/external queries relating to plans, addresses, appointment dates etc. as received from clients and other departments.
- Accurately maintain comprehensive records for all queries and complaints handled by the Customer Services Team.
- Assisting with the production of informative data as required by the Account Management and Customer Service Manager
- Make recommendations where needed for process changes and training needs (individual & team) to ensure future service improvements
- Monitor and expedite orders for new clients as needed (utilising the Daily Case Status Reports)
- Generate and complete reports for existing clients
- Provide support and work closely with the Account Managers
- Conveyancing or legal experience or Helpdesk or Customer Services or Claims
- Great team player, a passion and desire to make a difference
- Polite, articulate telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop technical skills
- Flexible attitude around learning new software and implementing changes within the process
- Problem solving, analytical and diagnostic skills