We are looking to appoint a good all-rounder in a varied and challenging role within a small team. You will be responsible for the design & project management of 4 or 5 catalogues per year as well as the frequent updating of our websites and various email campaigns, newsletters, adverts, point of sale materials, etc.
The successful applicant will have previous experience and be able to show a strong portfolio, illustrating a history of successful design and art direction.
- To have an understanding of branding, marketing and advertising and the ability to transform strategic thinking and brand positioning into compelling and original creative ideas.
- To have a thorough knowledge of print and production processes to see a project all the way through.
- Good understanding of web design and marketing including social media.
- Have technical competence in photography including retouching, cropping visuals and general image management.
- Be confident to work with minimal supervision when required and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- General understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Idea Generator
Nomads is a fair trade clothing company specialising in womenswear that has been established in Cornwall since 1989. We have a busy mail order website as well as a thriving wholesale business.Other Application Details
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter, via Unlocking Potential Jobs, outlining why you are suitable for the role.Salary Details: GBP25,000 pro rata Hours of work: One Year (maternity cover) 2 days per week (9am - 5pm) Closing Date for applications: 06/09/2019