- Full Time
Job Title: Graphic DesignerPurpose of Job:
The graphic designer will play a central role in creating compelling betting & gambling content that's informative, humorous and engaging. That includes day-to-day reactive social creative to be used on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. as well as more ambitious projects (info-graphics, graphics for video) that support sponsorship's and key sporting events.
We want a graphic designer who can do more than be a service to our social media and editorial teams. We're looking for someone who can contribute great, original ideas who's willing to help refine the team's visual and audio output.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
- Produce visually impactful social creative for key betting events.
- Produce engaging content to drive awareness of brand sponsorship's
- Ability to create intelligent design solutions from initial concept to final assets, working within a team or individually.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about competitors output and latest graphic-design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Stand-out portfolio.
- Experience in gambling and betting industry
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of design, typography, and layout.
- Ability to interpret brand visual tone and style.
- Interested in Social Media and content trends as well as emerging creative formats.