Regulatory Change Director - Reading, Farnborough or Chelmsford
Regulatory Change Director - Reading, Farnborough or Chelmsford.
Currently working with an global financial service provider who are seeking for an regulatory change director to join their team.
The Regulatory Change Director will be primarily responsible for:
- Leading and delivering large scale regulatory change programmes or initiatives across Groups UK's legal entities and business lines, driving to completion within agreed timescales, financials and to agreed quality, ensuring that the benefits and outcomes are in line with expectations
- Ensuring adherence to project management and governance principles
- Managing project team to ensure successful delivery of projects and programmes.
- Contributing to the improvement of Change Team process and the promotion of strong project management ethos across the organisation
- Capturing regularly and reporting on project progress to key stakeholders
- Supporting Regulatory Portfolio Director
Please let me know if you're interested or might know a suitable person. (see below)