Service Improvement Specialist
Service Improvement specialist required in Manchester.
* Supporting the Operations Management team to establish, influence and embed LEAN principles within the Operations function and promote and develop a continuous improvement culture.
* Be a role model for Continuous Improvement by sharing knowledge and supporting the delivery of training, coaching and support across Operations on tools and methodologies.
* Use LEAN tools and methodology to support project teams in the execution and delivery of process improvement initiatives.
* Lead the facilitation of strategic end to end process workshops, utilising a structured approach to process improvement.
* Responsible for the collection and preparation of data and information from Operations as an input for senior management reviews.
* Perform quantitative data analysis using Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Business & Voice of the process to support continuous improvement activity.
* Facilitate and co-ordinate cross functional working groups and client groups in the review and delivery of Process Review forums and Process Discovery sessions
* Working with the Operations Management team to Identify change and improvement initiatives across Operations, escalating appropriately to deliver sustained operational improvement and service excellence.
* Establish relationships with key business partners within and across business functions to maximise opportunities from process improvement initiatives.
* Ensure risks and issues are identified and escalated appropriately to ensure corrective preventative actions are implemented and are sustainable and address the root cause.
* Evaluate and adhere to existing business policies and regulations when reviewing existing processes to highlight efficiency.
* Treat clients fairly at all times
* Use the training and competence scheme to maintain the appropriate knowledge, skills and expertise to carry out the role competently.
* Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance
* Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
Please apply with your CV ASAP