As an E-commerce Administrator you will be joining a dynamic and creative Marketing team with in-house design capability. You will be required to grow our market share on the Amazon account. You will work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to formulate an integrated approach, that will stimulate continuous growth. You should be able to adapt and implement data-led decisions with confidence.
The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, with the ability to research and use their own initiative to measure campaigns against targeted opportunities.
This position is to start immediately so all candidates must be available immediately!
Objectives, Requirements & Experience:
- Increase online sales on the Amazon account, by increasing uptake of our product range and activating insight-driven campaigns
- Manage and maintain product listings, as well as associated content, such as, pricing, imagery and copy
- Continually monitor and improve online performance to increase conversion and overall customer satisfaction
- Analyse customer data and purchase behaviours to draw insights that drive business growth
- Brief and deploy targeted and tactical advertising campaigns to stimulate category growth and cross-selling opportunities
- Monitor external customer feedback and act as the main point of contact for all internal queries relating to the Amazon account
- Continually update and refine product related content on Amazon and ensure key stakeholders are managed effectively
- Create weekly reports for the Senior Management Team, to summarise status, results, actions and recommendations
- Experience of using the tradeit ecommerce platform and Amazon is a bonus
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours:
- Degree educated in a similar and/or related discipline
- Highly analytical with strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Good communication skills to share ideas, findings and insights succinctly
- Confident in presenting recommendations
- Highly motivated and performance driven
- Strong desire to take on ownership and responsibility
- Results focused
- Must comply with our company values of honesty, integrity and trust
- Experience in using Amazon is a bonus
If all of the above then I would love to hear from you!Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.