Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with an established Manufacturing company based in Stoke-On-Trent who specialise within Precision Engineering.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced CNC Miller with Programming experience to join their existing team.
- Read and work to Engineering drawings
- Work on CNC Milling machines
- Fanuc and Siemens Controls
- Offline Program- HYPER MILL
- Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills
What we are looking for:
- NVQ Level 3/BTEC/Apprentice Trained Engineer
- Experience with the following: CNC Horizontal borers, HYPER MILL, TCVC 430 Controls, ElgaMill
- Must be able to work independently
- Write own programs from scratch
- Milling experience
Current working hours: Monday - Friday 10.30am- 7pm
Salary: GBP30,000- GBP35,000 per annum
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Rosie James, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.