Asbestos Surveyor Analyst - GBP28,000 - GBP33,000 - West Midlands
Asbestos Surveyor Analyst
GBP28,000 - GBP33,000
Cannock, West Midlands
Our client is a leading asbestos management consultancy whoa are known for providing high-class specialist services to a large portfolio of clients in the public and private sector across the UK and afar. They are looking for an experienced Asbestos Surveyor Analyst to join their talented and enthusiastic team. In return you will expect to receive a competitive starting salary, a company vehicle + fuel card, 25 days holiday, company pension, overtime and a bonus scheme with potential to earn GBP2,000 on top of your salary!
To be shortlisted for this position, all candidates must possess the BOHS P402, P403 and P404 qualified with a minimum of three years' experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring. As travelling from site to site is an essential aspect of the role, a full UK driving licence is also required.
As an Asbestos Surveyor Analyst, you will be involved in:
- Completing Demolition, Refurbishment and Management surveys on a range of domestic, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Ensuring all records are maintained correctly.
- Generating and submitting accurate reports in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Assisting in Asbestos awareness training and other health and safety training to staff
- You must possess the BOHS P402, P403, P404 qualifications
- A full UK driving license and willing to commute to sites across the Midlands and further afield
- Proven competence in conducting Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on domestic, commercial and ideally industrial sites
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to collect and upload tata via a handheld tablet
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company that invests heavily in employee training and development and can offer a competitive salary and benefit package! If you feel this role matches your skill-set and experience, press the 'Apply now' button now!
For an informal chat about the role contact Recruitment on or you can alternatively send your CV across to for immediate consideration.
Commutable locations: Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Stoke-On-Trent, Derby, Leicester, Burton Upon Trent, West Midlands.