Financial Services Administrator - Worcestershire - part-time
Financial Services Administrator - Worcester area
Part-time requirement, ???can be either 2 or 3 days per week.
A firm of Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation has an opportunity for an experienced Financial Services Administrator at their offices near Worcester.
This role will support Financial Advisers providing financial and wealth planning across investment, retirement and protection planning.
Financial Services Administrator - Role details
- Providing support and administration
- Supporting new and existing that includes investments and pensions
- Preparing documentation for client meetings
- Submitting business
- Responding to client enquiries
- Liaising with providers and third parties
- Updating systems
Financial Services Administrator - Candidate requirements
- The ideal candidate will have experience supporting IFA's, Financial Planners or Financial Advisers
- They will be able to work towards deadlines in addition to prioritising workloads
- Be professional, organised and offer good communications skills both written & verbal
- Industry qualifications are desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded practice offering a warm and friendly office where support is available for further development if required.
Salary GBP20,000 - GBP28,000 dependant on experience pro rata
Vacancy posted by Keith Enright at Thomas George Selection
Please visit tgselection ???com for further details on this and other Financial Services opportunities.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We will be in touch if your application has been successful within 3 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but your information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.