Are you a natural networker with a desire to help others? Are you an ambitious individual looking to jumpstart their career with an award-winning business? We are looking for a self-starter, Recruitment Resourcer to join our lively team! Enjoy fantastic benefits including regular social events, an office bar and an annual company trip!
We are specialists in digital, marketing and creative recruitment and we constantly strive to be the best in the industry! Based in our new Northern Quarter office, the Recruitment Resourcer will primarily support our Recruitment Director and the role will entail a variety of responsibilities - no two days will ever be the same! The people that excel in The Candidate are hardworking, enthusiastic and energetic. We are looking for someone who has worked hard to achieve the very best from their degree and are keen to hear from people who have achieved a 2:1 or higher in a Marketing or business-related degree.
There is a plethora of bars and restaurants for lunch and dinner or you can choose to relax in a top-class gym with a free corporate membership. And finally, we can't forget about the annual trip away where the Recruitment Resourcer will be able to let their hair down for a few days away with the team!
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven graduate to work closely with the Directors of the business.
The Key Responsibilities of the Recruitment Resourcer:
- Carry out regular business development activities whilst also maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends, changes and events.
- Focus on senior candidates to create opportunities within a digital short market
- Regularly review job advertisements and make recommendations to the Marketing department or when required generate detailed job adverts based on the notes from the Recruitment Director.
- Assist the Recruitment Director by utilising the CRM to format CVs, schedule interviews and ensure that all candidate details are up-to-date.
- Support the Managing Partners whilst also confirming candidate interviews on the day and managing the Recruitment Director's diary by scheduling meetings.
- On behalf of the Recruitment Director, respond to all job applications
The Perfect Candidate:
- 2:1 in Marketing, Business or a related discipline
- Strong work ethic which matches the business' values
- Strong awareness of social media
- An integral, self-starter with an eye for detail and a drive to succeed
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic communication, time management and organisational skills are essential
- Outgoing and personable with an air of enthusiasm!
What to do next!
Send us an up to date CV! Be creative make it catch our eye, write an engaging cover letter or think completely out of the box! If you are the very best we want to hear from you!
Send your CV to or to have a chat with one of our award winning consultants call us on .