Sales Support Representative
A new opportunity within scientific sales as a Sales Support Representative is available. This is a great role for a recent graduate who has a chemistry background, or a good knowledge of chromatography looking to move away from working in a laboratory and into a commercial role.
This role involves providing support to the sales and marketing team via providing support with quotes, technical support, follow ups and any other associated sales team requirements. The varied nature of the role and training provides a great grounding for future commercial development.
- Assist the UK sales team with preparing quotes and monitoring follow up activities.
- Establish business relationships with key customers.
- Assist in providing follow up on leads and enquiries generated by ad campaigns, exhibitions, and phone contacts.
- Liaising with field sales reps on specific marketing campaigns.
- Assist with organising any Technical Seminars and/or planning for visitors from key suppliers.
- Answer specific customer enquiries and work with the sales team to provide excellent customer support.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related science.
- Knowledge of chromatography desirable.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in sales, customer service, marketing, or lab environment experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, good computer skills and an ability to work in a team.