Graduate Energy Specialist
Who are we?
We are proud to be the UK's biggest and fastest-growing renewable energy company, providing 100% renewable energy and 100% carbon neutral gas. Giving great service to over 1 million members is everything to us.
We're working to transform the energy industry to provide our members with top customer service at affordable prices. Our ambition is big and to make that happen we need great people - just like you!
Our Graduate Energy Specialists are responsible for our member experience. Unlike other customer-facing roles, you will be responsible for solving our members' queries end-to-end.
As a tech-led company, our focus is on our customers' digital experience meaning the majority of our members self-serve simple issues. Therefore, as an Energy Specialist, you'll handle more complex queries requiring you to problem solve and take initiative.
By doing things differently, you'll help deliver the best, most efficient service to our members.
What we need from you:
We want to hire self-starters who are interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
We're looking for individuals who:
- Have a record of exciting achievements whether they be academic or something else entirely
- Are passionate about sustainability, the environment and renewables
- Care deeply about how companies treat their members
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are comfortable with numbers and learning new technology
- Are reliable, energetic and able to prioritize effectively
- Aptitude for learning and excited by personal development
- Are positive, outgoing and friendly and want to make a difference!
What you'll be getting up to:
The role of a Graduate Energy Specialist is diverse and multifaceted.
- Helping our members solve a wide variety of simple and complex queries on the phone, over email and online chat - you'll be an expert in the company, renewable energy and customer service.
- Working in small teams to problem solve and deliver improvements to our tools and processes.
- Resolve simple queries efficiently whilst spending the time to investigate and resolve harder more complex ones.
We offer a social and fun working environment with company socials, fantastic offices in The City, dedicated time off and so much more!
There's also a generous GBP1000 personal development budget just for you, as we're excited by people like you who relish continuous learning. There's no need for any knowledge or prior experience, we're more interested in your personality and the skills you can bring to us.
With our extensive training, we'll equip you with the right knowledge and tools to succeed so that you can flourish in our dynamic and fast-paced environment. You'll not only learn vast amounts about the way the energy industry works but also how a tech-led, innovative company engages with its customers.