Senior Specialist, Regulatory Oversight Management/GCM Intergration su
- Resides in the business and manages first line of defense risk & regulatory oversight management efforts as they relate to operational risk, regulatory and policy requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Services rules and regulations. Extensive knowledge and experience with Client Asset Sourcebook (CASS) Rules and Regulations.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical ability, and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to collaborate with teams and projects and develop solutions for risk & regulatory oversight management issues.
- Analyzes existing operational risk, internal & external regulatory policies for first line of defense compliance requirements.
- Helps businesses develop procedures to meet compliance requirements.
- May assist with the implementation and execution of project plans to ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations and manage risk.
- Provide guidance and training to entry-level employees as needed.
- No direct reports: provides technical advice/guidance to less experienced team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Supports complex projects and provides insight on interpretation of regulations.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- Proven experience in a similar role preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 70401
Organization: Global Clearance-HR08411