Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company prides itself on offering far more than just a market leading product, they provide their customers with solutions. They sell a high-value proposition that will sometimes involve a long and complex sales cycle.
Home-based and working independently; their Area Sales Managers generate, manage and develop customer relationships, promoting the Company's products and services.
- B2B sales of commercial laundry equipment on a rental or capital sales basis
- Managing relationships with national and key accounts
- Building new relationships and sales within your defined territory
- Sales to a wide range of customers from small veterinary practices up to national care home groups/hotel chains.
- Generate business through self-generated appointments and following up leads added to the Salesforce CRM system
- Keep the Salesforce CRM system up to date with daily activities
- Manage existing customer relationships and generate new opportunities; expanding their reputation within the marketplace
- Take ownership of your sales territory to build and develop relationships
- Meet minimum KPI's for both activity and results
- Identify opportunities for Industrial Sales and pass on the leads via Salesforce
They are looking for experience in direct sales. Laundry industry experience is essential. You will need:
- A highly motivated attitude to targets, goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Experience of dealing with national accounts
- Organisational skills
- Sales killer instinct, with the understanding of a longer sales life cycle
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- Career driven, professional and credible with the flexibility to go the extra mile in order to achieve personal and team targets
- You will have excellent presentation and negotiating skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Willing to travel across the UK
- Full UK driving licence
What They Offer You:
They will provide full product training at their Hitchin and Barcelona offices. You will be a member of a strong, supportive team. In addition to this they offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Company Car
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Coordinator, Field Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Plan, Key Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Sales Development and New Business Sales will be considered for this role.
Apply for Area Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly