Our client has a vacancy for a Proposals Manager (Bids and Tenders). This is a fixed term contract till August 2020 and requires occasional travel to client offices.
The Planning Team are pivotal in the development of great solutions to help clients become more successful. Working with account and business development teams, the focus is to understand the requirements of clients, scope the solution and develop presentations that make the business stand out from their competitors.
It's a fast-moving environment - as a member of the Planning Team you'll have the chance to develop your strategic thinking, creativity and commercial awareness. You'll need to love deadlines, thrive on multi-tasking and get a kick out of pushing the boundaries.
Reporting to the Head of Planning you'll focus on the production of tender responses and pitch documents.
The Planning Manager will:
- Work with New Business and the Account teams to determine the client's need and best approach
- Scope the solutions based on the current product portfolios and maximise added value to clients
- Work with internal teams (IT, creative, operations, service delivery & sales) to provide a cohesive solution
- Write the pitch documents and presentations in agreed formats
• Attend client meetings and pitches as required
- Hand-over won business to the relevant account team and provide a point of reference during launch
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
- Ideally already working as an Account Manager / Executive within a Marketing company - operating campaigns, developing ideas for new activity, reporting on outcomes
- Able to demonstrate a passion for improving the wellbeing of employees via technology solutions- we're looking for someone who believes in the power of our products and can bring that enthusiasm to our pitches and tenders
- You'll need to be an innovator and be ready to challenge - our solutions need to be best in class and that means our creative approach, the application of our products and how we deliver the pitch document all need to add real value to our clients/prospects
- You'll need to be confident in working with other people within our organisation as well as clients and suppliers.
- With often very short deadlines, it's important that you can establish great relationships very quickly
- You'll need a determination to get the job done and the ability to maintain your composure under pressure
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.